Operation: Zenith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members and guests read first

Go down

New members and guests read first Empty New members and guests read first

Post by Dr D00MBLADE Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 am

Welcome to Operation: Zenith. I hope you are here to join our group of chilled gamers. We are a fun group of mostly casual players. No we are not some sort of military MLG wannabes. We mostly play to have fun with a small level of competitiveness. Though you may see a lot of Halo themed things here, we are not Halo specific. So all games are welcome. I'm not really sure if you would label us a Clan, or a Gaming Community. We are more or less a family here. We have game nights and are usually on during much of the week. Ideas for events, game nights, other games, etc are welcome here. If you have not signed up yet, hit the register button and join if you are interested.

Unfortunately I must post rules here. Nothing nuts or anything(OG Members don't need to read this). I would say 99% of our rules here are common sense. We are civilized human beings. So don't be stirring up shit here. Simple. I don't care if you use profanity(obviously), act crazy, whatever. But like I said, be friendly. Also, no posting nude pictures here. If it were up to me I could care less. But it's up to Forumotion. Again if you are interested in joining, than hit the register button, sign up, and introduce yourself.

If you have any questions than shoot me a message on Xbox Live. My Gamertag is Dr D00MBLADE. Those are zeroes in D00M BTW.

See yall on the Battlefield!

Dr D00MBLADE
Dr D00MBLADE
Admin

Gamertag Gamertag : Dr D00MBLADE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC76v4Vfs1PxiFzDAgyhX4Jg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum